Inside the Mansion mobile app
Take a walk through the Zinaida Morozova mansion, Fyodor Schechtel’s legendary work (17 Spiridonovka Street, Moscow), where you probably haven't been yet!
The Inside the Mansion immersive transmedia audio performance opens the doors of this listed building and the cultural heritage site of national importance.
Now the mansion on Spiridonovka Street has become one of the symbols of Russian diplomacy abroad — it houses the Reception House of the MFA of Russia regularly hosting international summit meetings.
Use the app to learn more about the unique interiors of the building and its history.
What will make your experience unforgettable?
- Augmented reality is perfect for a detailed study of state rooms.
- A copy of the interiors created with digital scanning contains even the smallest decorative elements.
- 5 halls with more than 20 unique exhibits.
- 2 interactive performance modes.
- 4 characters: Zinaida Morozova and Savva Morozov, Fyodor Schechtel and Mikhail Vrubel share their stories with the audience.
- The map of historic mansions managed by GlavUpDK under the MFA of Russia is available to users.
As in any theater, you should turn on Do Not Disturb so that nothing could stop you from enjoying the beauty and amazing history of the mansion!
Download the app «Inside the Mansion»